Sat, Aug 08|
Healing Your Inner Child To Become The Parent You Always Wanted To Be
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2020, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Have you ever completely lost it at your kids and said and done things you deeply regretted later? Do you feel disappointed in yourself because you vowed you'd never be that parent who hits their child or yells at them? Do you see yourself as a relatively easygoing and calm person except when sudden hard moments make you feel completely out of control?
Such moments can really drown us in an ocean of shame and remorse. We promise ourselves that it will never happen again except it always does.
The good news is that we can rewire our brain with a deeper understanding of our past as well as learning new habits that will override our old programming. In this workshop you'll learn:
- Why "will power" has failed you so far and how its not your fault
- How your childhood experiences shape your brain
- How to understand and define your triggers
- How you can tell your story to start the healing
- How you can reprogram your brain
- Other practical steps, including mindfulness, to take control of your healing
- A roadmap for continued recovery
Join us in this intimate workshop which is designed to get you started on your journey to healing and becoming the parent you were always meant to be.
Expectations from this workshop: This purpose of this workshop is to bring awareness to your mental health and provide you with useful information that motivates you for your journey of healing with a clear roadmap on how to do that.
What this workshop is NOT:
- A therapy session
- An indivisualized healing-plan
- A instant recovery plan