Sun, Aug 16|
How can we promote loving sibling relationships, keep peace in the home and not be driven nuts!
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2020, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Even when you feel like you've got most of respectful parenting down, the kids start fighting and everything you knew seems to go out the window! You feel torn in the middle, confused and flustered about how to respond in a way that's fair to everyone. I totally understand and am confident this workshop will empower you to foster loving relationships between your children. Relationships that will bring you and them joy, not just now but throughout life. In this workshop, you'll learn:
- Real causes of sibling fights and how to curb them
- What to do when kids hit each other
- What to do when one child seems to be the one always instigating conflict
- How to permamnently eliminate long-standing sibling rivalry and competition
- How to show up for all your children with equal love and compassion
- How to mediate effectively when your kids argue
*Please note that you need some level of fluency in Urdu to take benefit from this workshop.